Rebecca Edwards is a highly respected an extremely successful Personal Trainer in South Wales. She currently runs an impressive number of group exercise classes as well as managing a variety of 1:1 clients too. The results of her clients speak for themselves with all of them achieving the goals they set out to achieve AND MORE!!
Originally from South Africa, Rebecca has spent the last few years studying in various places around the world and has now settled in Cardiff and established a rather impressive Personal Training business. Alongside Sam, she offers Personal training all over the South Wales area providing both home and gym visits. Not only that, her clients are able to join her Cardiff Zumba classes to add some fun and extra variety to their training regime.
Rebecca has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the industry and her open - minded approach means her clients stay focussed, refreshed and motivated. She originally gained a degree in English and Popular Culture and after spending some her time doing sporting research, she decided to focus all of her time and effort in to developing her love and passion for general health, fitness and wellbeing.
Bex has a vast sporting background which includes Honours for Tap and Modern Dancing as well as being a player for her Inter-County Hockey team. Bex enjoys competing in CrossFit competitions and loves incorporating Olympic lifting into her training regime. Bex has long term aspirations of one day combining her Personal Training experience, ove of Olympic Lifting with her long term dream of becoming a Chiropractor. She is currently in her first year of Chiropractic studying.
- Level 3 Personal Training
- Exercise to Music Level 2 Qualification
- Certificate in Kettlebell Instruction
- Certificate in Powerclub Instruction
- Certificate in safe and effective Stability Ball use
- Zumba Instructor
- Step Instructor
- Basic First Aid Qualified
- Plus many more...
Bex can offer you the following and will provide maximum support, guidance and mentorship all along the way.
- Push you to your maximum potential - not allowing you to slack off in any workouts
- Intense, fun and exciting workouts that are aimed at helping you rid yourself of excess fat, tighten and firm your entire body, and increase energy levels
- Healthy eating meal plans and nutritional information
Photos of Bex Training can be seen below: