SOS Anti-Ageing Prescription
Looking and feeling young forever is no doubt everyones dream. Although longevity of youth is impossible forever, we can certainly do things to help maintain our youth well into our fifties and sixties. Read this great article help you stay young forever!!
I train a gentleman in his mid sixties and his fitness levels are phenomenol. His great health is not down to luck!! He has invested in his training, nutrition and lifestyle in the past 15 years and worked hared to improve these three areas. Throughout his life he avoided fast food, alcahol and cigarettes. He is a role model for myself and can be for us all!! He has Personal Training with several different trainers in the gym, seeing different trainers on different days. As well as training 6 gym workouts a week, he plays golf several times and enjoys his retirement with fantastic health, wellbeing and energy levels.
I recently came back from a three day Nutritional Conference in London where Anit- Ageing was high on the agenda.
Follow the Anti-Ageing Prescription presented to us by a famous Doctor in the London Nutrition Conference. Here is that exact prescription:
- Eat a Balanced Diet, avoiding processed, junk food, sugar and empty calories
- Maintain a Healthy Weight
- Avoid eating the highest calorie meal late at night
- Exercise regularly
- Quit Smoking
- Drink lots of filtered water and Green Tea frequently
- Reduce Stress and think Positively
- Get Plenty of sleep (Aim for 7-9 hours per night)
- Flood your system with a broad range of Phytonutrients daily and EFAs
- Add Natural Resveratrol for its many anti-ageing effects (Found in Dark Grapes and in Juice Plus+ Vineyard Capsules)
- Take Melatonin (Also Fouund in green leafy vegetables and in Juice Plus+ Vegetable Blend Capsules)
- Detoxify and get rid of environmental and internal toxins
- Address Inflammation
- Balanceup your hormones
For any advice on how to do any of the above, feel free to leave a comment and I'll do my best to help.