The Danger of Quick Fixes
January is upon us and with that comes the temptation of opting for quick fixes in order to drop the Christmas weight.
Extremely low calorie diets, excessive exercise routines, dangerous supplements and controvertial approaches could all have drastic consequences.
Read this article of one man who lost a leg and almost died as a consequence of taking diet pills. Read here: 'Gym Obsessed Dad Given Hours to Live After Cooking His Insides With Diet Pills'.
Do things the right way this January. Here are some simple tips:
- Eat in a way that is healthy and sustainable.
- Train in a smart way consistently aiming for 3-4 sessions a week.
- Stay hydrated by drinking adequate water. Opt for 0.6 to 0.7 ounces per pound of body weight each day.
- Aim to get a minimum of 7 hours sleep each night.
- Supplement with proven brands.
- Only take advice off health professionals regarding your training and nutrition.
Have a great January and we wish you every success with achieving your goals.
If you would like a FREE 10 Day pass to SOS Athltic Excellence you can download by clicking: HERE