1 lb Ground GF Beef
1 lb Ground Lamb
1 lb Ground Bison
1 lb Ground Pork (plain, spicy, or sweat Italian style based of your preference)
4 Large eggs
1 lb of bacon per weave (optional)
1. Fire up your grill to about 450°, and pre-heat oven to 325° if making the bacon weave.
2. Add all meat and eggs into a large mixing bowl, and mix thoroughly with your mouth feeders (hands).
3. Divide mixture into 4 equal clumps of meat. Tightly ball up a meat ball, and evenly flatten out and shape into your favorite burger shape, no thicker than 1.25″ thick. Salt, pepper, spice to your liking.
[optional, if you don't have a bacon weave to make, move to step 6]
4. Weave bacon by laying half of the strips “vertically” on a baking sheet with each strip touching each other. Turn up every other strip and lay one strip “horizontally” across the “vertical strips” and return flipped up strips to original position. Continue process, alternating vertical strips to achieve a bacon weave. Salt, pepper, spice to your liking.
5. Place bacon in oven for about 15 minutes. Remove, and degrease, and return for another 10 minutes. Take note that you will need a baking sheet that can accumulate the bacon grease!
6. Throw Carnivore patty on the grill for about 5-7 minutes, and then flip for another 7 min or until done. Be careful not to char the surface, monitor your heat. The thicker patty is going to take some time to cook through. If you have a meat thermometer, internal temp should be about 135°.
7. Remove and cover the burgers with foil for about 5 more minutes.
8. Place weave on burger, top with favorite fixing (hot sauce, mustard, BBQ), and serve with favorite veggies (if you’re into that thing) and enjoy!